Bikes are ubiquitous on college campuses, and it’s easy to see why. You can get to classes faster and tote your books more easily while getting exercise. When considering the best bikes for college students, don’t forget the electric bike option. There are affordable Ebikes for every student’s budget that will make campus life that much more enjoyable.
Why Ebikes are Great for College Campuses
One of the primary reasons Ebikes are great for college is that they facilitate moving off-campus. If you’re tired of the dorms and want an apartment that’s farther away, an Ebike makes the commute to class so much easier. The best electric bikes provide a power assist that is invaluable on hilly campuses. Other reasons to get an Ebike include:
- They are cheaper than cars or motorcycles. You’ll save money on gas, maintenance, and insurance with an electric bike.
- It’s easier to park an Ebike on campus. Ever try to get a campus parking sticker for your car? Have you seen how far away the student parking lots are from the classroom buildings? Enough said.
- They are good for the environment and your health.
- Ebikes open a new social group to you as you join with other campus cyclists and make new connections and friendships.
If biking sounds like a good option for you, take a look at the Around the Block Ebike from SixThreeZero. It’s an affordable, stylish Ebike that has all the features students need without busting the bank.
How to use your Ebike on Campus
While Ebikes are less regulated than cars, there are still a few rules and protocols to follow before you ride around campus. First and foremost, check with your college guideline to see if registration is required. Also, learn where the bike racks are and know the campus rules about locking up your bike. In addition, consider the following guidelines:
- Always wear your helmet, even if you’re only riding across the quad to class.
- If you will be riding at night, have the proper bike lights and visibility gear.
- Does your campus have bike paths or are you supposed to use the sidewalks or roadways? Make sure you know where your Ebike can ride.
- Ride at a reasonable speed. Campuses are busy with pedestrians who will be much slower than you are.
- Don’t carry anything in your hands while you ride. Use a bike rack or basket.
A powerful Ebike that can carry you and your gear is Every Journey from SixThreeZero. It’s another budget-friendly bike for students that will make campus life that much more enjoyable. You can find it and other women bicycle for sale online.
Lock It Up
Don’t forget to invest in quality locks for your Ebike. Make sure the frame and both wheels are secured and only park your bike in well-lighted, well-used areas of campus.
Owning an Ebike opens up a world of possibilities on campus. Check with your local bike shop or search online for the perfect Ebike for your college journey.