If you run your own company, then you will always be working hard to market your services to consumers and boost your brand awareness. Being able to make more people aware of who you are and what you offer is the best way to grow as a business. It will not only allow you to attract more leads and convert them to sales but also build up an ever-growing base of loyal customers.
Of course, in the increasingly digital business sector, having the right kind of online presence is key. With more than 4 billion internet users worldwide, of which over 3 billion use social media platforms, building up a vibrant and respected online presence is essential. If you do not pay attention to this in the modern business world, then you are in danger of being left behind.
Instagram has risen quickly to the top
There are a few major social media platforms that businesses use to help connect them with consumers, but few can boast of the success that Instagram has seen. Many businesses now rely on it to help engage consumers in an organic way and build an effective online presence.
Just how can it help your business do this?
- It is a visual medium – Instagram is primarily a video and photo-sharing social network. This makes it perfect for marketing to the modern-day public, who prefer to receive product information in this way. Viabrance is one brand that showcases how effective this can be on Instagram – Viabrance’s photos help to actually show its target audience what its hair revival system is and the fantastic results that it delivers. As they say, a picture paints a thousand words! By using a visual medium such as Instagram, you will boost your online presence by speaking to consumers in a way that they will engage with and respond to online.
- Access to more people – boosting your online presence is all about getting your business in front of more people and being more visible. Instagram enables you to do this effortlessly, with around 1 billion active monthly users found there. By using Instagram, you are making sure that your company can reach as many consumers as possible and in doing so increasing your online presence.
- Helps you to tell your brand’s story – one way of creating a buzz online that consumers will respond to is showing them your brand’s story. This could involve why you started in business, your business ethics, what is important to you as a brand, and the latest news you have. By giving you the platform to tell consumers more about your brand, this social media giant helps to get people talking about you and therefore increases your presence among online shoppers. Whether it is people sharing your posts on the platform directly or simply finding you on Instagram first to spread the word across the internet, the effects to your digital footprint can be fabulous.
- Active presence on leading platform – as we have already noted, Instagram is one of the biggest and most-used social media platforms around. By having an account on there and regularly updating it, you will be much more visible online. In terms of your online footprint, it will help greatly because you will simply be where lots of your target audience are and using a medium they value.
- Helps you to engage more naturally with customers – one of the best things you can do as a successful entrepreneur is to boost your online reputation through great service. The word-of-mouth effect that engaging with customers in a professional yet welcoming way brings is great for doing this. Instagram gives you the perfect opportunity by enabling you to reply directly to people’s comments or questions and quickly sort out any issues they may have. If you couple this with posting authoritative content that gives value to your audience, then your online presence will get a real boost.
Global reach to break new markets
One last way that Instagram can really help grow your online presence is the global reach it has to engage with people across the planet. This can help your brand to establish a truly international reputation to attract more customers and make more profit. It can also give you the marketing push needed to move into a new territory and make it a success.
Make the right impression online
Establishing and maintaining an excellent online presence is key for all businesses now. Most potential customers will look online first, via social media and other channels, before deciding to buy a product or do business with you. By using Instagram, you are tapping directly into the huge social media marketing niche while also boosting the online reputation you already have.
Join the discussion on this topic with Cup Cake Digital by visiting our contact page.